Darley Consulting, Inc. provides superior command, emergency, leadership training and exceptional talent to a variety of federal and civil agencies and to the energy sector.
Energy Sector: Offshore-Onshore and Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) facilities
Offshore installations, like seagoing vessels, operate in semi-isolation and at the whim of wind and waves. The maritime environment is unforgiving, and the skills required to operate here are specialized indeed. One bad decision, offshore or onshore, can make all the difference. Once the cascade of emergencies begins, stress builds, and the likelihood of more bad decisions multiplies. Leadership and team coherence are crucial to preventing small emergencies from escalating into overwhelming ones.
Know what to do and when to do it. The maritime professionals at Darley Consulting know these skills inside and out—and now bring them to Masters', Offshore Installation Managers (OIM), Shift Superintendents in the oil and gas industry and their colleagues both offshore and on.
We have provided leadership, Major Emergency Mangement (MEM) training and Master/OIM/Shift Superintendent formal emergency assessments to the following companies:
BP Gulf of Mexico
BP Trinidad and Tobago
British Gas Trinidad and Tobago
Atlantic Liquid Natural Gas
Transocean Offshore Drilling
|DCI maritime professionals/trainers||Master/OIM/Shift Superintendents|
|Lead the entire crew|
|Seasoned, veteran mariners||Work in a maritime environment|
|Damage-control experts||Expected to control damage to the rig|
|Team specialists||Coordinate the rig’s many teams|
|Thorough engineering skill||Oversee rig production and engineering|
U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Darley Consulting, Inc. provides superior senior talent to FEMA. A sampling of projects our personnel have been assigned to include:
• Senior Planner U.S. Presidential Inauguration
• Senior Planner G8 Conference
• Senior Planner NATO Conference
• Senior Planner/Mid-level Planner New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ) for Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)/Guam Annex Update Planning Project
• Senior Planner Nuclear/Radiological Incident Annex Planning Project
• Junior Analyst Red River Flood Annex Planning Project
• Senior Planner Biological Emergency Plans for Washington, DC
• Senior Planner and Major Emergency Management (MEM) - LNG - All Hazards Planning
For more information on Darley Consutling, Inc. (DCI) download our capabilities brochure.